April 1-5th, 2020
SEDONA SPIRITUAL RETREAT 2020
Ready to activate in the Sedona Vortex so you can embody your greatest self!?
Join me for 4 Days of Expansion in the Sedona AZ Vortex! with Soul Family
April 1-5th, 2020
This retreat is my 10th annual Sedona Retreat!
‘I’ve never ever gone through so many intense changes regarding all areas of my life. And yet I feel a stability, an inner peace, I have never felt before. I cannot fully express my gratitude towards Bridget for providing and holding the space for me and the entire tribe to expand beyond ourselves, simply due to the density of words. Let me keep it simple by saying Thank You.” – Felix, Germany
Experience the Majesty of the Sedona vortex
Wednesday, April 1st
Meet & Greet
Thursday, April 5th
- Group Meditation
- Vortex Walk and Swim
- Break – Free Time
- Mission/Purpose Circle
- Breathwork Journey
Friday, April 3rd
- Vortex Hike
- Medicine Wheel Experience
- Break – Free Time
- Art and Creativity Playshop!
- Sound Journey Music Night
Saturday, April 4th
- Yoga on the Red Rocks
- Sharing Circle
- Early Lunch
- Vortex Meditation
- Labyrinth Activation Walk
- ET Contact Meditation & Stargazing
Sunday, April 5th
- Farewell Brunch
Reflections & Group Meditation
Closing Circle Ends At 11AM
Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to Pay now!
Early Bird Special price $1,095 (£860 or €960). Save $200, if paid in full by February 15th, 2020. Price thereafter $1,295
ARE YOU READY?
I’ve lived in this sacred vortex for over 8 years and I am honored to guide you through Sedona’s transformational and activating energies. Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world.. She has evolved as an international speaker and published author, promoting messages that have awakened a devoted following. She is a world-renowned facilitator and has hosted retreats in sacred sites around the world. She is passionate about bringing like-hearted people together to experience a natural, high vibrational setting, described by past participants as life-changing. She has inspired the lives of many, with over 200 videos and 2.7 million views to enlighten your spiritual awakening and living a healthy life that fulfills your soul.
Playful Adventures and Activities
- Daily Hikes to Red Rock Vortexes
- Sound Bath Journey
- Breathwork Experience
- Guided Meditations
- Yoga On The Red Rocks
- Art & Creativity Playshop
- Mission Purpose Exploration
- Group Sharing Circles
- ET Contact Meditation
This beautiful house is in the heart of Sedona where we gather and dine as a group. There are 3 rooms available to book (double occupancy or private), starting at $100/night. Pricing in the logistics below. Click on the picture to see slideshow of the house and bedrooms!
I really had the time of my life. THANK YOU dear family for the greatest Adventure ever! Everything was perfect! everything! the most beautiful dream ever!!! What made the Adventure unique, beautiful and profound was the group connection and I experienced what PLAYFULNESS means. Rosana Suarez - 4X Adventurer
My experience was a big mixture of challenges, love, overcoming fear, getting to know myself, growing my confidence and connecting with people who made me feel like I could do anything and I was worthy of anything I set my sights on. I’m changed forever because I came to Maui. Ruth Watson - 5X Adventurer
The Amsterdam adventure was amazing!! It exceeded my positive expectancies! 🙂 Really! I expect nothing of life and love these surprises! I have even more clarity on my track now. It was amazing to see and witness a Self who already figured everything (a lot!) out. To see you the way you man eu ver, interact and play within a space of people and with people was like watching a dance. Beautiful! Nele Dewilde, 2X Adventurer
I've had the absolute pleasure of joining Bridget on a number of her adventures over the past few years. Without a doubt, I've had some of the best experiences of my life on them; from swimming with humpback whales in Hawaii to scaling Skellig Michael in Ireland as well as feeling the absolute serenity of the White Spring in Glastonbury.
Bridget creates such a loving, supportive & playful space for each of us to have our own unique experience. These adventures fill you up in ways I didn't know was possible and leave me with a deeper understanding of myself.The connection too with the group is extra special – you meet people you feel you've known for lifetimes and it's a joy to rekindle those friendships. Rob Watson - 6X Adventurer
Logistics + FAQ’s
What Is Included
- 4 Day Retreat. Immersive retreat to raise your vibration and connect with your spirit in the Sedona vortex!
- Most Meals. Organic, Gluten-Free, & Vegan – 3 Dinners, 3 Self-Serve Breakfasts, and 1 Farewell Brunch!
- Land Journeys. Guided hikes and experiences through powerful Sedona vortices and red rock vistas.
- Group Sessions. Includes breathwork, meditations, sound healing, art class, and life purpose sessions!
What Is Not Included
- Airfare to Sedona via Phoenix Airport.
- Transportation. Transportation from the airport to Sedona and from your hotel to the location of the event.
- Meals Some meals are not including: 1 dinner out and 3 lunches
- Lodging. Hotels nearby, you can stay with us, or camp in a tent.
- Air. Fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours (120 miles) away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min (25 miles) to Sedona.
- Transfer from Airport by Shuttle. You can take the Groom Shuttle or Ace Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $125 per person round trip. The sites of Sedona are spread out, with several miles between them. You will need some way to travel to the sites as well as the location of the event. If you are not staying with us, you will need a car or some other form of transportation to and from the event location.
- Car Rental. Renting a car is the best way to get from the airport to us, especially if you do not plan to stay with us and/or you want to see more sites than what you will experience with the retreat. The cost of utilizing the shuttle service is not a significant difference in price.
- Retreat House. There will be private and shared rooms available in our group retreat house. Prices and details TBA
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. We have 2 Airbnbs in town so you’re welcome to stay with us. Most accommodations range from $89/night and up. I can arrange for you to share a room with another participant if you’d like to share accommodations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
EARLY BIRD ENDS IN
ARE YOU READY?
Invest In Yourself!
- Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to pay now!
- Early Bird Special price $1,095 (£860 or €960). Save $200, if paid in full by February 15th, 2020. Price thereafter $1,295
- Balance Due after Deposit of $800, if paid before February 15th, 2019. If paid after February 15th, the balance due is $1,000.
- Payment in Full Due 30 days before adventure begins (March 5th, 2020).
- Reserve your place now! All of our Sedona Adventures have sold out before the end of the early-bird period.