These adventures sell out months in advance so put down your deposit to reserve your spot!
HIGH VIBRATIONAL FOOD RETREAT
April 4-8th, 2019
4 Days of Expansion in the Sedona AZ Vortex!
with soul family and Bridget Nielsen
Join me on this high vibrational, living food retreat! It is an immersive experience on how live a balanced, spiritually expansive, and fun lifestyle. We will utilize Sedona’s vibrant vortex energy to expand our consciousness, align with more of our true selves, and have a blast with like-hearted soul family members!
PLAYFUL ADVENTURES & ACTIVITIES
- 4 High Vibe Master Classes, including Eating for the Season, Detox and Supplementation, Choosing The Right Diet For You, and Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself
- Daily Hikes to Red Rock Vortexes
- Sound Bath Meditation
- Swim in Oak Creek
- Lifestyle Visioning
- Guided Meditation
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Strategies for meal Preparation with Time Saving Techniques
- An Understanding of high Vibrational Food Concepts for a Spiritual Diet
- A Lesson on How to Make Healthy Food Taste Delicious
- Learn to Create Savvy, Healthy, Alternatives, Based on Food You Love
- A Guide for Intuitive Cooking and How to Make Anything
- Concepts to Enable Belief Shifting for Success and Follow-Through
- Tips on How to Adapt to Traveling and Eating with Others
- A Guide for Quality Control and Digestibility
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 4 Day Retreat. Learn healthy cooking techniques and experience the Sedona Vortex, along with 15 tribe other participants.
- All Meals. We will make Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, with nourishing, organic, plant-based, and grain-free ingredients. 11 meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks!
- Land Journeys. Travel through epic Sedona Vortices and Red Rock vistas.
- Group Sessions. Includes 4 High Vibe Masterclasses, meditations, sound healing, and lifestyle design sessions!
- BONUS ($200 value): High Vibrational Food Course. Free access to my new course, which includes dozens of recipes, how-to videos, transition guides, and more!
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to Sedona via Phoenix Airport.
- Transportation. Transportation from the airport to Sedona and from your hotel to the location of the event.
- Lodging. Hotels nearby, you can stay with us, or camp in a tent.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
- Deposit $295 holds your place.
- Early Bird Special price $1,095 (£860 or €960). Save $200, if paid in full by February 25th, 2019. Price thereafter $1,295
- Balance Due after Deposit of $800, if paid before February 25th, 2019. If paid after Aug 2nd, the balance due is $1,000.
- Payment in Full Due 30 days before adventure begins (March 5th, 2019). Accommodations extra, see below.
- Reserve your place now! All of our Sedona Adventures have sold out before the end of the early-bird period.
- Air. Fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours (120 miles) away from Sedona.Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min (25 miles) to Sedona.
- Transfer from Airport by Shuttle. You can take the Arizona Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $49 per person each way. The sites of Sedona are spread out, with several miles between them. You will need some way to travel to the sites as well as the location of the event. If you are not staying with us, you will need a car or some other form of transportation to and from the event location.
- Car Rental. Renting a car is the best way to get from the airport to us, especially if you do not plan to stay with us and/or you want to see more sites than what you will experience with the retreat. The cost of utilizing the shuttle service is not a significant difference in price.
- Stay at the Group House! We have a 3 rooms available, starting at $200 for the all 4 nights of the event. First come, first serve!
Master Suite 1 with 1 Queen Bed and Rock Wall Ornamental Fireplace. Private Deluxe Bathroom with Vanity Sink and a Shower Tub Combo.
Total for 4 nights = $680 or $170/night (max occupancy 2 people).You can share this room with a friend or your partner that is attending the retreat, making cost of the room only $85/night per person.
Master Suite 2 with 1 King Bed, Shared Deluxe Bathroom with Walk-In Shower.Total for 4 nights = $560 or $140/night (max occupancy 2 people).
You can share this room with a friend, partner or another person attending the retreat, making cost of the room only $70/night per person.
Shared Room: 1 Futon and 2 Bunkbeds, Shared Bathroom with Walk-In Shower.Total for 4 nights = $65/night pp ($260 total) for double occupancy or $50/night pp ($200 total) for triple occupancy.
This will be a shared room with 1 or 2 other participants attending the retreat. I will appropriately match you with someone and you can choose if you want double or triple occupancy.
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. There are many hotels in Sedona. This list is just some of the closer ones that are not to expensive. The retreat house is near Chapel of the Holy Cross so be sure to book close to this location. The weekend traffic in Sedona can get pretty bad so staying close will be helpful for our retreat activities and flow.
- The Inn Above Oak Creek 556 Hwy 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 2.8 miles away and takes 6 min to get there. $80
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kokopelli Sedona, 6465 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86351 is 4.3 miles and takes 8 min. $89
- Poco Diablo Resort Sedona, 1752 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 1.1 miles and takes 3 min. $135
- Arroyo Pinion Hotel, 3119 State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 6 miles and takes 16-20 min. $108
- Sedona Real Inn and Suites, 95 Arroyo Pinon Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 6.2 miles and takes 16-20 min. $135
- Super 8 Sedona, 2545 State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 5.5 miles and takes 15 min. $90
- Courtyard Sedona, 4105 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 7.3 miles and takes 16-20- min. $271
Click here to read more on main webpage!