April 4 – 8th, 2019 (SOLD OUT)
HIGH VIBE FOOD & COOKING RETREAT
April 4-8th, 2019
4 Days of Expansion in the Sedona AZ Vortex!
with Soul Family and Bridget Nielsen
Join me on this high vibrational, living food retreat! It is an immersive experience on how live a balanced, spiritually expansive, and fun lifestyle. We will utilize Sedona’s vibrant vortex energy to expand our consciousness, align with more of our true selves, and have a blast with like-hearted soul family members!
MY STORY has a classic beginning as an awakening soul, attempting to navigate my spiritual journey. Just 5 years ago, I was guided by my higher self to make an extreme change in my life, by moving from Los Angeles, California to Sedona, Arizona. I soon thrived in the essence of community, quickly accelerating on my path. I started asking myself, What are the priorities I need to focus on now? I assumed my path was leading me to further my ET contact experiences. I could also imagine myself supporting the innovation of sustainable, green developments for the new world. I could even immerse my being into my own spiritual practice.
THE ANSWER MANIFESTED with such overwhelming clarity, that it reached whole community. The answer, was simply, food. I wondered, why must I dive deeper, if I am already on the path of eating a healthy, organic, vegan diet?
Our first step was to create a physical space. Next we needed to attune our vessels, in order to accommodate the genetic upgrades and efficient energy flow. We needed to become awakened humans. Our bodies can be compared to a luxury vehicle that needs the most refined fuel to truly drive it’s best.
We decided to follow the proposed guidance, and dedicated ourselves to learning from alternative doctors and chefs. I spontaneously received downloads of recipes as well as various, evolved techniques on how to prepare the foods. We even started a raw cracker business that was an immediate success that expanded to health food stores all around the Western U.S. , Our newly discovered awareness taught us how to listen and as a reward, we received a hardcore food upgrade!!
ASK YOURSELF… Is my The question body ready for the next stage of my spiritual journey? Am I being challenged on a physical level by ascension symptoms or the 3D matrix? Am I ready for the next ascension upgrade?
What This Retreat CAN DO FOR YOU!
The benefits I have experienced have altered the lives of not only the community, but hundreds of others that have witnessed the potency of this culinary magic! Many have encountered increased clarity, vibrant energy, spiritual connection, and even physical health!
I want to share my secrets with you! I want to teach you everything I learned, in order to prepare your vessel for awakening. I will show you how to intuitively connect with your body and food so you can be the ultimate guardian of your sacred body temple. During the retreat, you will receive transmission from physically being in the Sedona area. You will also learn awareness through kinesthetic experience from me. You will then have a deep understanding of how to implement this shift, and essentially recreate the experience in your own home. You will also get the opportunity to participate as a member of a true soul family, to establish a connection as well as genuine support system.
You will be treated to my own personal recipes, comprised of plant-based, organic, grain-free, and even paleo-friendly meals. They will vary on a scale from sprouted, raw, and living foods to warm, cooked, and hearty meals. You will understand how to elevate your energy, eating for the season, and how to ground the energies in your body. This food will not only nourish your vessel, but your mind and soul as well. You will also learn to adapt and replace certain foods, with healthier alternatives. Get ready for a hands-on cooking retreat! Through kinesthetic experience, you will learn how to create the food, and then incorporate it into your daily life at home. We will even construct a menu, based on the preferences of the group.
“The best raw vegan food I have experienced. It was fun creating these nurturing meals as a group. I was able to carry on these receipts in my daily life. I introduced them one by one so it didn’t feel like it was too much to do at once. The energy of the group was as vibrant as the food.” –Jocelyn, R.
This food will make you feel vibrant & alive!
Thursday, April 4th
Meet & Greet at 4:30PM
Friday, April 5th
Intuitive Cooking 101
Masterclass 1: Eating for the Season
Grain-Free Bread “Cooking” Class
Break – Free Time
Dinner Prep “Cooking” Class
Saturday, April 6th – All Raw Day
- Superfood Breakfast “Cooking” Class
- Masterclass 2: Detox and Supplementation
- Raw Crackers & More Class
- Break – Free Time
- Vortex Hike
- Raw Desserts “Cooking” Class
- Masterclass 3: Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself
- Art and Creativity Playshop!
Sunday, April 7th
- Tonic Lattes & Bfast “Cooking” Class
- Vortex Hike
- Energy Infusion “Cooking” Class
- Break – Free Time
- Masterclass 4: Choosing The Right Diet For You
- Dinner Prep “Cooking” Class
- Music Night
Monday, April 8th
Cold-Pressed Juices & Breakfast!
Closing Circle ends between 10-11AM
Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to Pay now!
Early Bird Special price $1,095 (£860 or €960). Save $200, if paid in full by February 25th, 2019. Price thereafter $1,295
ARE YOU READY?
I developed a foundation of knowledge from training with doctors and chefs around the world. I have exposed myself to cutting-edge foods and researched the modern challenges to food preparation and consumption. I have even received new downloads about raw, plant-based eating. My soul added this mind-spirit component to my path from a very young age. Since I am naturally empathic, I have paid attention, conducted my own experiments, intuitively learned through experiences, and dedicated myself to this lifestyle for the past decade.
Bridget is a world renowned facilitator and has hosted retreats in sacred sites around the world. She is passionate about bringing like-hearted people together to experience a natural, high vibrational setting, described by past participants as life changing. She has inspired the lives of many, with over 200 videos and 2.7 million views to enlighten your spiritual awakening and living a healthy life that fulfills your soul.
You Will Receive!
Strategies for meal Preparation with Time Saving Techniques
An Understanding of high Vibrational Food Concepts for a Spiritual Diet
A Lesson on How to Make Healthy Food Taste Delicious
Tips on How to Adapt to Traveling and Eating with Others
Learn to Create Savvy, Healthy, Alternatives, Based on Food You Love
A Guide for Intuitive Cooking and How to Make Anything
Concepts to Enable Belief Shifting for Success and Follow-Through
A Guide for Quality Control and Digestibility
Playful Adventures and Activities
- 4 High Vibe Master Classes, including Eating for the Season, Detox and Supplementation, Choosing The Right Diet For You, and Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself
- Daily Hikes to Red Rock Vortexes
- Sound Bath Meditation
- Swim in Oak Creek
- Lifestyle Visioning
- Guided Meditations
Retreat House & Accommodations
This beautiful house is right next to jetting red rock mountains, where will be immersed into the frequency of the Sedona vortex throughout the retreat.
There are 3 rooms available to book (double occupancy or private), starting at $50/night. Pricing in the logistics below.
Click on the picture to see slideshow of the house and bedrooms!
I really had the time of my life. THANK YOU dear family for the greatest Adventure ever! Everything was perfect! everything! the most beautiful dream ever!!! What made the Adventure unique, beautiful and profound was the group connection and I experienced what PLAYFULNESS means. Rosana Suarez - 4X Adventurer
My experience was a big mixture of challenges, love, overcoming fear, getting to know myself, growing my confidence and connecting with people who made me feel like I could do anything and I was worthy of anything I set my sights on. I’m changed forever because I came to Maui. Ruth Watson - 5X Adventurer
The Amsterdam adventure was amazing!! It exceeded my positive expectancies! 🙂 Really! I expect nothing of life and love these surprises! I have even more clarity on my track now. It was amazing to see and witness a Self who already figured everything (a lot!) out. To see you the way you man eu ver, interact and play within a space of people and with people was like watching a dance. Beautiful! Nele Dewilde, 2X Adventurer
I've had the absolute pleasure of joining Bridget on a number of her adventures over the past few years. Without a doubt, I've had some of the best experiences of my life on them; from swimming with humpback whales in Hawaii to scaling Skellig Michael in Ireland as well as feeling the absolute serenity of the White Spring in Glastonbury.
Bridget creates such a loving, supportive & playful space for each of us to have our own unique experience. These adventures fill you up in ways I didn't know was possible and leave me with a deeper understanding of myself.The connection too with the group is extra special – you meet people you feel you've known for lifetimes and it's a joy to rekindle those friendships. Rob Watson - 6X Adventurer
Logistics + FAQ’s
What Is Included
- 4 Day Retreat. Learn healthy cooking techniques and experience the Sedona Vortex, along with 15 tribe other participants.
- All Meals. We will make Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, with nourishing, organic, plant-based, and grain-free ingredients. 11 meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks!
- Land Journeys. Travel through epic Sedona Vortices and Red Rock vistas.
- Group Sessions. Includes 4 High Vibe Masterclasses, meditations, sound healing, and lifestyle design sessions!
- BONUS ($200 value): High Vibrational Food Course. Free access to my new course, which includes dozens of recipes, how-to videos, transition guides, and more!
What Is Not Included
- Airfare to Sedona via Phoenix Airport.
- Transportation. Transportation from the airport to Sedona and from your hotel to the location of the event.
- Lodging. Hotels nearby, you can stay with us, or camp in a tent.
- Air. Fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours (120 miles) away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min (25 miles) to Sedona.
- Transfer from Airport by Shuttle. You can take the Arizona Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $49 per person each way. The sites of Sedona are spread out, with several miles between them. You will need some way to travel to the sites as well as the location of the event. If you are not staying with us, you will need a car or some other form of transportation to and from the event location.
- Car Rental. Renting a car is the best way to get from the airport to us, especially if you do not plan to stay with us and/or you want to see more sites than what you will experience with the retreat. The cost of utilizing the shuttle service is not a significant difference in price.
- Stay at the Group House! We have a 3 rooms available, starting at $200 for the all 4 nights of the event. First come, first serve!
Master Suite 1 (SOLD OUT) with 1 Queen Bed and Rock Wall Ornamental Fireplace. Private Deluxe Bathroom with Vanity Sink and a Shower Tub Combo.
Total for 4 nights = $680 or $170/night (max occupancy 2 people).You can share this room with a friend or your partner that is attending the retreat, making cost of the room only $85/night per person.
Master Suite 2 (SOLD OUT) with 1 King Bed, Shared Deluxe Bathroom with Walk-In Shower.Total for 4 nights = $560 or $140/night (max occupancy 2 people).
You can share this room with a friend, partner or another person attending the retreat, making cost of the room only $70/night per person.
Shared Room: (SOLD OUT) 1 Futon and 2 Bunkbeds, Shared Bathroom with Walk-In Shower. Total for 4 nights = $65/night pp ($260 total) for double occupancy or $50/night pp ($200 total) for triple occupancy.
This will be a shared room with 1 or 2 other participants attending the retreat. I will appropriately match you with someone and you can choose if you want double or triple occupancy.
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. There are many hotels in Sedona. This list is just some of the closer ones that are not to expensive. The retreat house is near Chapel of the Holy Cross so be sure to book close to this location. The weekend traffic in Sedona can get pretty bad so staying close will be helpful for our retreat activities and flow.
- The Inn Above Oak Creek 556 Hwy 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 2.8 miles away and takes 6 min to get there. $80
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kokopelli Sedona, 6465 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86351 is 4.3 miles and takes 8 min. $89
- Poco Diablo Resort Sedona, 1752 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 1.1 miles and takes 3 min. $135
- Arroyo Pinion Hotel, 3119 State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 6 miles and takes 16-20 min. $108
- Sedona Real Inn and Suites, 95 Arroyo Pinon Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 6.2 miles and takes 16-20 min. $135
- Super 8 Sedona, 2545 State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 5.5 miles and takes 15 min. $90
- Courtyard Sedona, 4105 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 7.3 miles and takes 16-20- min. $271
Cancellation & Refund Policy
EARLY BIRD ENDS IN
ARE YOU READY?
Invest In Yourself!
- Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to pay now!
- Early Bird Special price $1095 (£860 or €960). Save $200, if paid in full by February 25th, 2019. Price thereafter $1,295
- Balance Due after Deposit of $800, if paid before February 25th, 2019. If paid after Aug 2nd, the balance due is $1,000.
- Payment in Full Due 30 days before adventure begins (March 5th, 2019). Accommodations extra, see below.
- Reserve your place now! All of our Sedona Adventures have sold out before the end of the early-bird period.