“Rekindle The Magic Of Your Soul”
With Bridget Nielsen
June 3th-7th, 2020
If you feel called to this place, there is something here for you.
This retreat will help you illuminate why you feel called to these ancient lands, so you can awaken your gifts and invoke an integral part of your soul calling.
Our group will connect with the light lineages of Avalon and the Holy Grail wisdom. We will access our past life memories and ancient magic. We will explore healing techniques, divination tools, and meditation activations.
The standing stones, sacred waters, and powerful locations will not only accelerate, but also activate your expansion on an individual level and as an integral part of our group.
Glastonbury’s versatile energies create awareness that for some represent the throat chakra of Earth, and others feel it as the heart. This retreat is about opening your fullest expression and balancing the divine feminine and masculine within you. NOW is the time to open your heart, embody your highest calling, and be of service to humanity.
Give to Yourself
- Deposit $295. Early Bird Special Price $895 (£688 or €808), if paid in full by April 10th, 2020. Price thereafter is $1,045. Click Here to Sign Up Now!
Glastonbury Retreat Itinerary
Wednesday, June 3rd
- Arrive in Glastonbury
- Settle In
- Dinner On Your Own
Thursday, June 4th
- Opening Circle
- Divination Magic Session
- Abbey Activation
- Rest & Integration
- Group Dinner
- Past Life Anointing Ceremony
Friday, June 5th
- Chalice Well Experience
- Glastonbury Tor Walk
- Rest & Integration
- Prana Soul Activation
- Free Dinner
Saturday, June 6th
- Breakfast on Your Own
- Cosmic Crop Circle Adventure
- Avebury Stone Circle Experience
- Ancient Stone Speak Listening
- Drive Back To Glastonbury
- Group Dinner
Sunday, June 7th
- Art Reflection Playshop
- Ancient Healing Sharing
- Lunch in Town
- White Spring Ceremony
- Rest & Integrate
- Group Sharing & Reflections
- Closing Circle
Your Glastonbury Guide ~ Bridget Nielsen
My focus for this retreat is to hold space for you within the highest, light-filled frequency so you may perceive and connect with the exquisite mastery and codes of your ancient soul.
Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world. She is a world renowned facilitator and has hosted dozens of retreats in sacred sites, including… Click here to read more!
Places We Will Explore
Glastonbury Tor, Chalice Well Gardens, Glastonbury Abbey, Crop Circles, and Avebury Stone Circle.
Magical Retreat Activities
Past Life Anointing Ceremony, Divination Magic Session, Prana Soul Activation, Mirror & Elemental Scrying, Ancient Stone Speak Experience, Cosmic Crop Circle Meditation, Intuitive Art Reflection Playshop
What is Included
- 4 Day Adventure with the theme of “Rekindling The Magic Of Your Soul”, including meditations, divination, anointing ceremonies, painting, and more!
- Admission Tickets to the Chalice Well Gardens, Glastonbury Abbey, and Crop Circles!
- Land Journeys throughout Glastonbury and Avebury.
- Personalized Guidance from Bridget throughout the 4 days!
- Intimate Group Connection with 16 like-hearted people around the UK and Europe!
What is Not Included
- Airfare/Transport to Glastonbury.
- Lodging. There are numerous hotels and affordable Airbnbs available in Glastonbury.
- Food. We will eat at healthy cafes for lunch and dinner as a group. Feel free to make your own food.
- Air. There are inexpensive flights from most locations in Europe that fly into London and Bristol, England. London is 3 hour drive from Glastonbury. Bristol is only a 54 minute drive.
- Transportation and Car Rentals. Once you’re in Glastonbury, you don’t need a car. If you stay close to the high street, all of the sites we’re visiting during the retreat are walkable. You are welcome to rent-a-car if you’d like to visit the surrounding sacred sites outside of Glastonbury. We will need about 3 volunteer drivers for our Avebury and Crop Circle day trip. If you are from mainland Europe, France, Belgium, and Holland, you can drive your car and take a ferry that is around $50 to England. Getting To Glastonbury: If you fly into Bristol Airport, you can take a taxi for less than 100 pounds and won’t need to rent a car. From London, I suggest renting a car or taking a private cab. The train and bus routes are cheap, take between 4-8 hours to get to Glastonbury.
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. There are many hotels and Airbnb’s in Glastonbury in every price range. I suggest staying around the Tor (close to the Chalice Well) or just outside of town if you have a car. The high street has mixed energies so for better sleep, find a spot near the Tor or the Abbey! 🙂
I cannot guarantee that we will see one, but it very likely that we will get to visit 1-3 crop circles on this retreat.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
- Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to Pay Please note that deposits are non-refundable unless we can fill your spot before the adventure begins!
- Early Bird Special Price $895 (£688 or €808), if paid in full by April 10th, 2020. Price thereafter is $1,045. Click Here to Sign Up Now!
- Balance Due after deposit $600 if paid before April 10th, 2020. If paid after April 10th, the balance due is $750.
- Payment in Full Due 30 days before the adventure begins (May 3rd, 2020).
- An Additional 3% Service Fee is added to the price above. To wave the fee, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Itinerary ~ Stay a few more days…
- Stonehendge Circle
- Cornwall & Merlin’s Cave
- Bath Thermal Roman Spa
You may be able to apply some or all of what you have paid towards another retreat. This will be determined by the date of cancelation, the amount paid, which retreat, or training you apply it to, among other factors. There are no cash refunds. We recommend you get travel insurance in case you need to cancel or something unexpected comes up. You can get travel insurance for $50-$100 at CSA Travel Protection.