Glastonbury Retreat with Bridget
“Rekindle The Magic Of Your Soul”
June 5th – 9th, 2019 (Half Full)
Glastonbury’s versatile energies create an awareness that for some represents the throat chakra of Earth, and others feel it as the heart. This retreat is about opening and accessing your fullest expression. Enter with a pure heart, and you can freely communicate, embody your highest calling, and be of service to humanity.
Our group will connect with the light lineages of Avalon and the Holy Grail wisdom. We will access our past life memories and ancient magic. We will explore healing techniques, divination tools, and meditation activations. The standing stones, sacred waters, and powerful locations will not only accelerate, but also activate your expansion on an individual level and as an integral part of the group dynamic.
Places We Will Explore
Glastonbury Tor, Chalice Well Gardens, Glastonbury Abbey, Crop Circles, Avebury Stone Circle, and Silbury Hill
Magical Retreat Activities
Past Life Anointing Ceremony
Soul Song and Throat Chakra Circle
Divination Magic Session
Ancient Healing Sharing
Prana Soul Activation
Ancient Stone Speak Listening
Cosmic Crop Circle Meditation
Art Reflection Playshop
Give to Yourself
- Deposit £250. Early Bird Special Price £695 ($885 or €780), if paid in full by April 10th, 2019. Price thereafter is £795. Click Here to Sign Up Now!
Glastonbury Retreat Itinerary
Wednesday, June 5th
- Arrive in Glastonbury
- Settle In
- Dinner On Your Own
Thursday, June 6th
- Opening Circle
- Divination Magic Session
- Abbey Activation
- Rest & Integration
- Group Dinner
- Past Life Anointing Ceremony
Friday, June 7th
- Chalice Well Experience
- Glastonbury Tor Walk
- Rest & Integration
- Prana Soul Activation
- Free Dinner
Saturday, June 8th
- Avebury Stone Circle Experience
- Silbury Hill
- Ancient Stone Speak Listening
- Cosmic Crop Circle Meditation
- Drive Back To Glastonbury
- Group Dinner
Sunday, June 9th
Theme: Opening Your Divine Expression
- Art Reflection Playshop
- Ancient Healing Sharing
- Lunch in Town
- White Spring Ceremony
- Rest & Integrate
- Group Sharing & Reflections
- Closing Circle
Your Glastonbury Guide ~ Bridget Nielsen
My soul essence is deeply connected to the folk soul, as an archangel of this cultural lineage and land. Many of us have strong soul connections, or other “past” lives that are linked with this region’s dimensional gate, including the Druids, ancient builder race, Holy Grail initiates, and Priest/Priestesses of Avalon. My focus for this retreat is to hold space for you within the highest, light-filled frequency so you may perceive and connect with the exquisite mastery and codes of your ancient “past”.
Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world. She is a world renowned facilitator and has hosted many retreats in sacred sites, including… Click here to read more!
- Air. There are inexpensive flights from most places in Europe that fly into London or Bristol. London is 3 hours away from Glastonbury. Bristol is a smaller airport, and only 54 minutes away. If you are from mainland Europe, France, Belgium, and Holland, you can drive your car and take a ferry that is around $50 to England.
- Car Rental. You are welcome to rent-a-car if you’d like to visit the surrounding sacred sites outside of Glastonbury. You can also take a train, and then a short bus ride to the town. We will need about 3 volunteer drivers for our Avebury and Crop Circle day trip.
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. There are many hotels and Airbnb’s in Glastonbury in every price range. I suggest staying around the Tor or just outside of town. The high street has a mix of energies so for better sleep, rest near the Tor or Abbey! 🙂
INVEST IN YOURSELF
- Deposit £250 holds your place. Click here to Pay Please note that deposits are non-refundable unless we can fill your spot before the adventure begins!
- Early Bird Special Price £695 ($885 or €780), if paid in full by July 25th, 2017. Price thereafter is £795. Click Here to Sign Up Now! If you’re coming from mainland Europe, you can pay in euros.
- Balance Due after Deposit £445 if paid before April 10th, 2019. If paid after April 10th, the balance due is £545.
- Payment in Full Due 30 days before adventure begins (May 5th).
Note about Crop Circles: At this time of year, there are usually at least a few new crop circles to explore. It is not guaranteed, but it is very likely that we will get to visit and experience the energy of 1-3 crop circles on this adventure.
What is Included
- 4 Day Adventure with the theme of “Rekindling The Magic Of Your Soul”, including meditations, divination, anointing oils, painting, and more!
- Admission Tickets to the Chalice Well Gardens, Glastonbury Abbey, group gathering space, and Crop Circles!
- Land Journeys to the Glastonbury Tor, Avebury Stone Circle, and Crop Circles!
- Personalized Guidance from Bridget throughout the 4 days!
- Intimate Group Connection with 15 like-hearted people around the UK and Europe!
What is Not Included
- Airfare/Transport to Glastonbury.
- Lodging. There are numerous hotels and affordable Airbnbs available in Glastonbury.
- Food. We will eat at healthy cafes for lunch and dinner as a group, or you’re free to make food/eat on your own.
Recommended Extended Itinerary ~ Stay a few more days…
- Bath Thermal Roman Spa
- Stonehendge Circle
- Merlin’s Cave