- Play in the endless love of Earth’s heart chakra, Haleakala
- Relax, receive, smile, and be at peace
- Arouse your creativity and inspiration
- Connect with a sisterhood of authentic spiritual women
- Receive Celestial and Lumerian Codes for ascension
- Awaken your wild, sensual, feminine expression
- Renew the loving archetypal of the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone
- Realign your mind, body, and spirit to its highest potential
The timing of this retreat is in perfect alignment with the Fall Equinox. This is a time to reflect, accept, and harvest everything you planted in 2019. As you evolve throughout your awakening journey, let go of anything that is not aligned with your true essence.
Leave your “stuff” at the door and enter Maui’s sacred dimension of flow, breath, and radiant wholeness.
Playful Adventures and Activities
- Maui Waterfalls, Sacred Valley, and Haleakala Volcano Land Journeys
- Lumerian and Crystalline Grid Activations
- Intuitive Art, Creativity, and Color Code Frequency Playshops
- Goddess Yoga
- Hawaiian Lei Making Class
- Equinox Ceremony and Intention Weaving
- Local Tropical and Organic Food Experiences
- Intimate Sharing Circles with Like-Hearted Sisters
Invest In Yourself
- Deposit $395 (£313 or €349) Reserves Your Spot!
- Early Bird Special is $1,650 if paid in full by May 15th, 2019. Price thereafter is $1,895.
- Balance Due after Deposit $1,255 if paid before May 15th, 2019. If paid after July, 25th, the balance due is $1,500.
- Payment in Full is Due 45 days before adventure begins (August 4th, 2019)
Tentative Maui Itinerary
WEDNESDAY, September 18th
- Arrive, Check-in, Rest & Relax
THURSDAY, September 19th
- Opening Circle at the Beach
- Tropical Waterfall Excursion Purification!
- Local Organic Vegan Welcome Dinner by Tracy Tarlow
- Movement & Ecstatic Flow
SATURDAY, September 21st
- Witchy Garden Grounding & Herb Exploration
- Flower Gathering and Equinox Intention Weaving
- Lei Making Class with Lauren Liana Shearer
- Sunset Beach Photoshoot
- Moonlight Ocean Ceremony
SUNDAY, September 22nd (Fall Equinox)
- Local Organic Brunch by Tracy Tarlow
- Intuitive Art Playshop & Muse Circle
- Haleakala Heart Chakra Land Journey
- Fall Equinox Aloha Ceremony
- Lavender Farm Tea Party
MONDAY, September 23rd
- Womb Yoga with Lauren Gibson
- Closing Circle at the Beach
- Free Time or Session with Bridget
Your Maui Guide ~ Bridget Nielsen
Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world. She is a world renowned facilitator and has hosted many retreats in sacred sites, including… Click here to read more!
Your magical foodie fairy creating delicious and nutritious local organic brunch & dinner, and witchy herb guide.
Your yoga goddess guide leading us through sacred flow, inviting us into our bodies and coaxing the feminine within.
The rooms have double occupancy, with 1 triple. There are 3 private rooms available for an additional $120.
Click on the picture to see slideshow of the cabin!
Logistics & What’s Included
What is Included
- 5 Day retreat with the theme of “Open to Your Divine Feminine Expression”.
- 5 Nights accommodation at magical cabin – double occupancy – with access to meditation gardens and labyrinth.
- Vibrant organic welcome dinner, tropical brunch and Lavender Farm tea party.
- Land journeys to sacred portals around Maui.
- Intimate group connection with like-hearted women from around the world!
- Personalized guidance from Bridget throughout the 5 days!
- Group connection activities including intuitive art/color circles, feminine expression yoga, lei making class and tranditional hula.
- Fall Equinox celebration and ceremonial activations.
What is Not Included
- Airfare to Maui
- Transportation to and from accommodations, and to activities.
- Food for most most meals.
- Air Transportation. Kahului, Maui (OGG Kahului International Airport).
- Car Rental. We will need 3 people to rent cars for our retreat and everyone can pitch in to support those drivers. I have 4 spots in my car, which are available to the first 3 people who sign up.
Magical Group Cabins
- I have reserved 2 cabins on a magical, tropical property, which can accommodate 13-15 women.
- Room selection will be determined on a first come, first served basis.
- There are 3 private rooms available for an additional $120.
Invest In Yourself
- Deposit $395 (£313 or €349) Reserves Your Spot!
- Early-Bird Special is $1,650 if paid in full by May 15th, 2019. Price thereafter is $1,895.
- Balance Due after deposit $1,255 if paid before May 15th, 2019. If paid after July, 25th, the balance due is $1,500.
- Payment In Full is DUE 45 days before retreat begins (August 4th, 2019).
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS IN
My time with Bridget on Maui was life-changing. A diverse group of women from all over the world gathered with the intention of opening our hearts and connecting to the divine feminine within. Bridget led us on a magical journey that brought us together as a community creating a safe and powerful space for us to embody more of our goddess nature. Her knowledge of the Island took us to amazing places I had never seen before despite having been on the Island 6 other times. By the end of the retreat, my body felt satiated, nurtured and rejuvenated.Danielle
I’ve attended two of Bridget’s retreats – self discovery in Sedona & the women’s retreat in Maui – & they have been not only exceptionally transformative, but also amazing & beautiful experiences. Every single aspect of the retreats has been perfection, from the delicious high vibrational food, to the playful soul-blossoming activities, to the sacred sites that we visit, to the breathtaking places in nature where we meditate & connect with the Earth, to the soul tribe that we journey with on these adventures … I cannot say enough good things about Bridget’s retreats or about Bridget herself … Bridget is one of the most lovely, fun, playful, sweet, wise, & endearing souls that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her wisdom & balanced energy is a gift to be around. It would be a welcomed blessing to attend many more of her beautiful retreats, as they facilitate my spiritual growth, balance my energy, raise my vibration, & feed my soul in a multitude of ways.Summer Elize
The daily healing experiences through the retreat, and the focus on being present, participating and having fun during the amazing activities, created an alchemical reaction within me , by releasing feelings of guilt , transformed into strength and security. A realization of oneness and wholeness was experienced. All done while having so much fun!!!
The friendships created are priceless, I can’t help but to smile every time I think about the time we share together. To had experienced the powerful energy of women and the island , getting together and supporting each other, is so beautiful and sacred.
I feel I don’t have words to describe the sublimity of my experience. I am a new, better me since the retreat, and I am forever thankful for it. Michelle